The Best Place to Find Mountain Cabins for Sale.
We pride ourselves on providing the best information for reviewing Mountain Living options and finding the perfect home. Our goal is to provide recommendations and insight into only high quality North Carolina mountain real estate. Take a look at the properties advertised here for the best of the best – we screen all developments before we promote them on this site.Some Mountain Cabins for Sale are in Amazing Locations
Once you find a place that look a place you want to explore then get out there and enjoy new experiences! If you are looking to relocate to the area and looking for that first step in North Carolina mountain homes for sale, explore Mountain View Properties for in depth and reliable information.
Start the Search for the Perfect Mountain Home!
- Review the slideshow above for interesting destinations
- Explore destinations through the map below
- Check out the photo gallery by town for lifestyle information
- Review the facts for each town
- See where the health facilities and services are
- Research the business climate
- Discover things to do in each town
The choice to live in the Mountains is one that many people are passionate for. The quiet surrcoundings, the spectacular views and the changing scenery are all reasons this is one of the interest in mountain view properties. There are 4 seasons in the mountaints, with cool summers and the snowy winters. Mountain homes come in different sizes, shapes and with a variety of features, designs and finishes. Not everyone is looking for a cabin in the woods. Many people are looking for a mountain home. A place that is just like any other residence aside from location.
Log Homes & Cabins: A log cabin is a house built from logs that is a very simple home and are the traditional meanings of log cabin and log house. Historically most log cabins were a simple one- or 1½-story structures and are less finished or less architecturally sophisticated than a proper log house. A log cabin was usually constructed with round rather than hewn, or hand-worked, logs. A log house is structurally identical to a log cabin (a house typically made from logs that have not been milled into conventional lumber). The term log cabin is not preferred by most contemporary builders, as it generally refers to a smaller, more rustic log house such as a hunting cabin in the woods, or a summer cottage.
Rustic Cottages & Cabins: High in the mountains there are homes that are a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction. We call these cabins and typically suggest a more seasonal residence. This second home or vacation home interest has increased in past years and has encourged people looking for mountain view properties to keep an urban residence while purchasing a cabin or cottage in the mountains.
Mountain View Homes: Larger homes with sprawling views of the mountains are a dream of some people. The luxury living high in the mountains without the worries of living in the city. This is a fantastic option for people looking for a simpler way of life, but not wanting to compromise the conveniences of living in a new, larger home. Many new mountain homes have full features and finishes of a luxury home with granite counters, stainless applicances and bathroom luxuries.
Choosing a realtor in a new neighborhood can be a difficult task. We have compiled some questions you should ask when interviewing a realtor on your search for your mountain view properties!
1. How long have you been in real estate sales? Length of time doesnt always mean everything, but understanding their history in the business will let them know you are serious about working with the right person and will give you a good sense of how well they understand the business.
2. What designations do you hold? Do you have any specialized training in Mountain Home real estate? There is no designation for mountain home sales, but knowing if they have a specialty or a ‘niche’ market will give you and idea at how strong their pulse is on the market.
3. How many homes did you and your real estate brokerage sell last year? This is important to know if they are serious about their reputation and if they have a lot on the line to ensure you are happy.
4. How close to the initial asking prices of the homes you sold were the final sale prices? What you are really asking is how well do they negotiate? Can they get you the price you want to pay?
5. Can you recommend service providers who can help me obtain a mortgage, make home repairs, and help with other things I need done? Lots of agents are in it for the final commission. This question lets them know that you might call on them again and you are looking for a partner in this. Their answer will be a good indication of what they want from you.
6. What’s your business philosophy? There is not a right or wrong answer for this one. This is really the personality test question – are they going to communicate to you and represent you in a way that you are happy with. Is there any reason to think that they are not going to be a fit with your morals and values.
9. How will you keep me informed about the opportunities on the market? Never walk away without knowing this. Will they email you? Bring listings over to your house? You need to know how they plan to communicate to you to ensure it works for your lifestyle and timing.
Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
It’s a Jet Set Era. Luxury lifestyle magazine with affluent readership that explores travel, luxury goods, food, beauty & more. Go to online magazine here.